Today I need to ask a favor from you. In an effort to serve you better I would like to get your feedback on what you want more of. I have a to-do-list a mile long, but before I start knocking items off the list I need to be sure I am giving you exactly [...]
Archive | RandomRSS feed for this section
Hey, what’s up Cardio Haters? I’ve been away from the blog for the past few weeks as I’ve been writing a few guest posts for other sites, and I’ve been busy redesigning this site. You will notice that my site appears much cleaner and it contains a few cool additional features. Ok, so earlier this [...]
Hey what’s up cardio haters, Recently I’ve just had my facility renovated so I thought I would give you a tour. At the top you see what my facility looked like on day one. Well here it is now 18 months later after its second renovation. As you can see, we’ve come a long way. [...]
It’s with great pride that I announce that I have been honored with the oppotunity to write for one of the most powerful fitness magazines in the world, Muscle & Fitness.
I am honored, shocked, pumped, and a few other words that I probably shouldn’t say, for them to put their trust in me to be providing content to their huge base of readers and fans.
My first article is up on their site right now (it went up a couple days ago actually) you can check it out here…
My 1st article for Muscle & Fitness << Woooo!
I realised that I haven’t put up a blog post for couple weeks. So I thought why not get back on the blog with a nice easy post.
So I decided to do a top 50 hip hop & rap workout song list.
I started throwing songs that I love onto a playlist. I believed I was very careful with what I chose and didn’t want to throw in the same old commercial stuff like Lose yourself by Eminem, which is by the way one of my favourite songs, but I wanted stuff that hopefully you haven’t heard of before.
After 20 minutes or so of really being anal and only choosing my best shit. I went back to the playlist and noticed I had 106 songs.
The worst part was that I also realised that I haven’t even added any of Eminem’s stuff yet.
- The Hidden Benefits Behind Rolling and Crawling April 22, 2013
- The Best Fat Loss Diet “Part 2″ March 22, 2013
- Walking Effective Way To Lose Weight March 21, 2013
- The Best Fat Loss Diet March 21, 2013
- How Long Should I Rest March 21, 2013
- 15 Minute Manly Muscle Mass Workout – Muscle & Fitness March 14, 2013
- Should I Train to Failure? February 27, 2013
- Tell Me What You Want This Year January 14, 2013
- Inverted Rows & My New Pup January 23, 2013
- I Need Your Opinion August 11, 2010
- Why Do YOU Hate Cardio? December 9, 2011
- I Have Crabs and So Do You January 11, 2013
- Cardio Haters Training Facility Tour 2.0 December 6, 2012
- Top 50 Hip Hop & Rap Workout Songs June 7, 2012
- Sarah Kulikov: Great to have a reminder about what I really want!...
- Grant Cardio Hater Lofthouse: Just keep up to date with the blog :)...
- Tiffany: I use a supplement called ProArgi 9. It helps me w...
- Tim Weaver: my god this is a shit list....
- Trae Marks: I don't know your style of workout music but I wi...
- Vicki Tanzen: thank you for posting this grant! and for the insi...
- Tanya Gutteridge: I really enjoyed reading this Grant. I am aiming t...
Join Grant On Facey
Follow @grantlofthouse on Twitter