Today I need to ask a favor from you. In an effort to serve you better I would like to get your feedback on what you want more of. I have a to-do-list a mile long, but before I start knocking items off the list I need to be sure I am giving you exactly […]
Archive | RandomRSS feed for this section
Hey, whatâ??s up Cardio Haters? Iâ??ve been away from the blog for the past few weeks as Iâ??ve been writing a few guest posts for other sites, and Iâ??ve been busy redesigning this site.Â You will notice that my site appears much cleaner and it contains a few cool additional features. Ok, so earlier this […]
Hey what’s up cardio haters, Recently I’ve just had my facility renovated so I thought I would give you a tour. At the top you see what my facility looked like on day one. Well here it isÂ now 18 months later after its second renovation. As you can see, we’ve come a long way. […]
It’s with great pride that I announce that I have been honored with the oppotunity to write for one of the most powerful fitness magazines in the world, Muscle & Fitness.
I am honored, shocked, pumped, and a few other words that I probably shouldn’t say, for them to put their trust in me to be providing content to their huge base of readers and fans.
My first article is up on their site right now (it went up a couple days ago actually) you can check it out here…
My 1st article for Muscle & Fitness << Woooo!
I realised that I havenâ??t put up a blog post for couple weeks. So I thought why not get back on the blog with a nice easy post.
So I decided to do a top 50 hip hop & rap workout song list.
I started throwing songs that I love onto a playlist. I believed I was very careful with what I chose and didnâ??t want to throw in the same old commercial stuff like Lose yourself by Eminem, which is by the way one of my favourite songs, but I wanted stuff that hopefully you havenâ??t heard of before.
After 20 minutes or so of really being anal and only choosing my best shit. I went back to the playlist and noticed I had 106 songs.
The worst part was that I also realised that I havenâ??t even added any of Eminemâ??s stuff yet.
- 1 Tip to do More Push Ups November 2, 2013
- #1 Barbell Complex? October 20, 2013
- #1 Muscle Building Tip – Weight Gain Network Guest Post October 18, 2013
- 1 Tip to Lose Weight Without Cardio October 17, 2013
- Thank You October 17, 2013
- Technique Geek: Pull Ups October 17, 2013
- Technique Geek: Barbell Floor Press October 14, 2013
- Tell Me What You Want This Year January 14, 2013
- Inverted Rows & My New Pup January 23, 2013
- I Need Your Opinion August 11, 2010
- Why Do YOU Hate Cardio? December 9, 2011
- I Have Crabs and So Do You January 11, 2013
- Cardio Haters Training Facility Tour 2.0 December 6, 2012
- Top 50 Hip Hop & Rap Workout Songs June 7, 2012
- Ian Kelly: Thank you very much for the advice, great stuff. M...
- Mandy Rode: so true!...
- Mandy Rode: so true!...
- Will: This is absolute gold...the whole 3 part series. I...
- Grant Cardio Hater Lofthouse: Thank you Thomas ...
- Thomas Rhoads: Great name. We must be brothers from another mothe...
- Simon: Skipping is easy, and you can skip just before you...